Virginia Clinical Research, Inc. is a physician-owned and professionally managed independent research company. We are associated with a dermatology practice and residency program in Norfolk, Virginia.
Founded in 1981, our company has performed more than 400 clinical trials in order to investigate potential treatments for skin conditions ranging from alopecia to psoriasis. We make sure that we follow very strict rules set by the FDA. By ensuring everything is done properly, we are able to verify the effectiveness of these treatments.
Now in a new location, we are recruiting volunteers to help us study dermatological conditions. Please contact us at (877) 263-6591 for more information about signing up for our clinical trials.
Meet the Staff
Thank you for your interest! Please reach out with questions or comments using the information below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
6160 Kempsville Circle, #200A,
Norfolk, VA 23502
Our practice is located between Newtown Road and Virginia Beach Boulevard on Kempsville Road, adjacent to Sentara Leigh Hospital in the Smithfield building.
Norfolk, Virginia Beach, & the Hampton Roads Area
- Take Interstate 264 east toward Virginia Beach
- Take the first Newtown Road exit and stay in the right lane.
- Take a right on Newtown Road.
- Take another right at first stoplight, which is Kempsville Road.
- Follow Kempsville Road until you get to Sentara Leigh Hospital.
- Take a left at the Kempsville Circle stoplight, and then a right into the Smithfield building parking lot.
- The office is on the second floor in Suite 200A.
From Virginia Beach:
- Take 264 West toward downtown Norfolk.
- Take the Newtown Road exit.
- Take a left onto Newtown Road.
- Follow Newtown until you reach Kempsville Road.
- Take a right onto Kempsville.
- Follow Kempsville Road until get to Sentara Leigh Hospital.
- Take a left at the Kempsville Cir stop light, then a right into the Smithfield building parking lot.
- The office is on the second floor, Suite 200A.
Schedule a Screening Appointment